Are You Having Pond Problems?
If your fish are dying, or you have a weed or algae problem, call and we can evaluate why this is happening and consult on solutions.
Ponds should be ecologically balanced for optimum health and aesthetic value. Our Aquatic Scientist determines the right products, fish, plants, aerator, and fountain so your pond becomes beautiful and healthy.
We travel to Indian River County and Central and South Brevard Counties in Florida.
We charge a Consultation Fee to fully evaluate the pond for up to an hour, what most ponds need. We will give you part of the Consultation Fee back as a discount if you sign up for Pond Maintenance or if you decide to install an Aeration System, Fountain, or Clean-out your pond
If you are a "do-it-yourselfer" we will show you the most effective solutions, and for those that don't have the time nor desire for mucky hands, we will give you a quote for Pond Maintenance.
Available Water Tests
- Dissolved oxygen - Fish need to "breathe" too!
- Temperature - As the temperature in the water goes up, the oxygen goes down.
- pH - Affects water quality
- Visibility - If you can't see you pond bottom, you probably have too many nutrients, which produces algae.
- Salinity- Salt content (large quantities can be bad fish)
- Depth - Important for many reasons, including water type of aerator to put in your pond
- Bio-Assessment - Analyze sick fish
After the test
Our Scientist will analyze the tests results and tell you what they mean. Recommendations will be written down and given immediately to the pond owner.
- Mow your clippings away from the water. Clippings are food for algae
- Keep manure away from the pond
- Aerate the water coming into you pond with a PVC fountain
- Add Aeration to circulate and add oxygen to the whole pond
- Add Aquatic Plants to add beauty and soak up nutrients which would grow algae
- Add Fish to balance the pond and add interest
- Add products such as dye, bacteria and enzymes which enhance the health of the pond